Please enjoy these testimonial videos and comments. It never ceases to amaze us at all the lives that have been helped by Dr. Wallach and Youngevity! There IS HOPE for a better life with Youngevity!!!
Jimmy Jack's Life- Changing Youngevity Testimony
Youngevity Clinical Live Blood Cell Research
A Beautiful Tribute To Dr. Wallach!
Testimony from Ella Hinkle Jones
The Healthy Start Pak and the healthy lifestyle education I have received from Dr. Wallach and Dr. Glidden have been life altering for me. Before I learned of Youngevity, I had no major illnesses and was in excellent health except for being overweight and having the "normal" aches and pains of increasing in years. The improvements for me were none the less life changing.
The major "wow" moment came the first night after drinking only one glass of Beyond Tangy Tangerine. My usual routine was flopping onto the couch when getting home from work around 7:30 pm because I had no energy left to do anything. That first night, I excitedly opened my package from Youngevity and mixed a glass of BTT and plodded off to my children's softball games. Later that night, I was cleaning in the kitchen and was amazed when I noticed it was 10:30 pm and I had being going non stop and was not the least bit tired. I actually felt like cleaning more but decided I should go on to bed since it was already past my bedtime. I could hardly believe the energy I had. . . not an unhealthy buzz, just steady power. It has been that way every day since. I used to be a couch potato, but now my couch doesn't even know who I am!!
The rest of my "wows" are these:
1. no more aches and pains when getting out of bed or getting up from a sitting position and no more walking bent over half way across the room until my back finally decided to straighten out. I no longer sleep through my alarm and I pop right up out of bed, often before my alarm ever rings. Sometimes I wake up at 3:00 am rested and ready to go. I used to lie there trying to go back to sleep because I was afraid if I got up that early I would be crashing by mid afternoon. I finally learned to quit fighting it and I still last until 10:00 or 11:00 that night.
2. I can jog up and down the stairs without having to hold the railing. I used to literally pull myself up, plodding one step at a time. No more coming down the stairs one step at a time, stepping sideways, stopping on each step, and holding on for dear life. I'm only 51, but I used to feel a lot older. I haven't felt this good in 20 years!
3. The cracks on my heels are gone and my fingernails grow long and strong for the first time in my life. That isn't necessarily a major phenomenon but it shows overall improvement in general health. The only gray hair I had was right at my temples. I haven't colored my hair in a couple of months just to see what happened and I'm pretty sure the gray is disappearing.
4. Getting down on my knees used to cause pain that I could only handle for about 20 seconds. Now I can get down on my knees, pain free for extended periods of time.
5. My friend I share an office with says I have life in my eyes again and I'm not grumpy anymore! ha ha I'm excited to greet each new day! My children are so happy with their new and improved mother. . .the one they hadn't seen in years.
6. I no longer have food cravings. I lost 15 pounds in one month on ASAP and that was pretty much eating only halfway healthy (I hadn't embraced the good food, bad food list yet). No telling what I would have lost had I followed the eating plan exactly!! I have lost 5 more pounds simply making wise choices. My clothes keep getting looser!
7. I had no idea how bad my eating habits made me feel until I stuck to the good food bad food list. Now that my body is healthier, if I eat something from the bad food list, I feel bad!!!! I don't know how I made it through life before Youngevity!!
My teenage children reluctantly tried the BTT because I asked them to. They soon noticed they felt better, and they didn't even know they felt bad to begin with! The Healthy Bone and Joint has especially helped my daughter's injuries from running cross country for several years. My son says he now craves the drink! I no longer have to force the thermos into their hands. Instead, they say, "Where's my drink?!". I love it!!
Ella Hinkle Jones